1 877 626-0216 FRANÇAIS

CUBA: Travel Documentation

General Information | Culture: History People Cuisine Activities | Capital City | Area & Population | Time Zone | Languages | Religion | Currency | Weather | Travel Documentation | Travel Tips| Local Customs | Getting Around



All visitors must carry a valid passport for at least six months. Those traveling as tourists must also have a tourist card.

Attention: U.S. citizens need a U.S. Treasury Department license in order to engage in any transactions related to travel to and within Cuba (this includes the use of U.S. currency). Before planning any travel to Cuba, U.S. citizens should contact the Licensing Division, Office of Foreign Assets Control, U.S. Department of Treasury, (202/622-2480) or www.treas.gov/ofac.

Having a Cuba cellular phone rental is handy in case you lose your documentation in Cuba.

Which country are you traveling to?
Rent a Cell Phone
Rent a Satellite Phone
Rent a Walkie Talkie
Rent a Blackberry
© 2005 World Cellular Rentals - Your online source for International Cell Phone Rentals Privacy Policy